These Headers will fit the following gearboxes:
- Australian four speed with cable clutch
- Commodore VN-VS five speed
- Toyota Supra five speed with Hatfield bellhousing
- Holden Trimatic
- Holden Turbo 400
- Holden Turbo 350
- Will fit with High Energy Sump. Part # HE2101
- Commodore four speed automatic Turbo 700 with Hatfield rear cross member using Turbo 700 gear box mounts and 308 engine mounts
Image might not reflect actual exhaust system. Shipping times can vary due to size, destination and availability. Please note some modification is required.
Warranty Period - 24 Months
Why Pacemaker Headers?
For over a quarter of a century, PACEMAKER has been innovating, designing and manufacturing quality exhaust headers in Australia. Pacemaker was the first company to introduce mandrel-bending technology into the exhaust header market, forever changing the header industry landscape.
Today PACEMAKER still draws upon its long tradition of innovation by introducing new technologies into the market place. In this time Pacemaker has been able to design and build one of Australia's largest 4-into-1 and Tri-y catalogues. In 1997 Pacemaker introduced its turbulence eliminating 'Pipe Over Cone™' technology (design copyright number 135712). This advance in design and construction not only dramatically improves flow through the exhaust but also helps to lengthen the life of the product.