Please note we're experiencing delays from all suppliers with respect to order fulfilment and stock replenishment. As a result of delayed purchasing during the early peak of the COVID-19 pandemic, many businesses adapted to reduced demand.
However, as domestic and international travel was banned, we saw a massive increase in sales for our products in the automotive industry. We are all adapting to these changes, but we want to make everyone aware that the effects of COVID-19 are still with us.
As again, we re-iterate patience is well and truly needed during this time.
Delays from 1 - 6 weeks are occurring. If you need your parts urgently, please email or call for more information on availability. If your purchasing Hurricane, Manta or XFORCE please note some items will be dispatched in 2021.
If you can wait for your parts, we kindly ask to be patient. If you're super urgent, we can swap you to an alternative brand or solution. Cancellations of these items will incur a fee at our discretion.
See below for VACC Media Release:
- Fully operational (some delays occurring from suppliers)
- AusPost (fully operation)
- Couriers Please (fully operational)
- Toll (fully operational)
- TNT (fully operational)
PICK UP INSTORE
- Please note, we are now allowing pick-up instore. Our store is closed to the public so you will have to call ahead to before collection.
- Our Frankston workshop will be open only for emergency repairs
- Our online deliveries for most products will continue on as business as usual. If there is any issues, we will let you know.
- Our online deliveries again for interstate customers will continue on, as business as usual. We ship form multiple partner warehouses across the country everyday!
**Last update 17th November 2020**