Exhaust Shop Australia Returns Policy
a) Freight (Lost or Damaged Items)
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. We ship to your nominated address – once your order is ready, we will email you freight details including a tracking number.
If you suspect your order has been misdelivered, damaged or lost in transit, contact the courier service and use the Connote or Tracking Number provided to identify your shipment. If you require a case to be opened for lost or damaged products we suggest opening a Lost In Transit or Damaged in Transit case under your name and details with the courier service as you will receive the updates and communications concerning your claim directly. If you require details from us to open a case or fulfill any details the courier requires we can be contacted to supply any relevant details available to us through email. If you require any details we recommend doing so via the Social/Contact tab on our website or using the following link:
b) Faulty Product
Exhaust Shop Australia will provide a replacement product or refund the purchase price for faulty products returned to us within 30 days of the purchase date for products that meet our returns criteria:
• Prior to returning the part or unit, you must contact us by phone or email.
• The product having not been damaged, modified or tampered with in any way.
• Returns are subject to inspection and/or testing by us before the returned sales are credited back to purchaser.
• Purchasers are responsible for shipping charges back to us
• Freight must be sent back with a trackable consignment number
c) Wrong Product
In the event of a customer having ordered the wrong product, Exhaust Shop Australia will at our discretion. We will generally accept return of the product and credit the sale price excluding a Restocking & Administration Fee as well as the actual shipping charge (this may be more than the original delivery charge incurred at time of order as we subsidise freight charges) aswell . The product must be unopened and in a re-sellable condition (has not been fitted to a vehicle). Credits are at the discretion of Exhaust Shop Australia and are subject to:
• Prior to returning the part or unit, you must contact us by phone or email
• The product being shipped back to us within 7 days of receipt by the Purchaser. The cost of returning the product is the responsibility of the purchaser – we do not accept “receiver pays” shipments.
• The product and its packaging being “as new” when received back by us. We are unable to accept back exhaust systems that have been fitted to a vehicle.
• When sending back a part or unit we advise you to use a freight service that insures & tracks the part – we cannot be held responsible for it until it has been received back by us.
d) Special Orders
In the event that you would like to return a special order, we reserve the right to not accept your request for change of mind or ordering incorrect parts. Special orders include purchases with products that are made to order. If any Special Order product is faulty please refer to section b for conditions.
e) Manufacture's Warranty
Exhaust Shop Australia can provide a replacement product or refund the purchase price for faulty products returned to us within Manufacture's Warranty Period and meet the warranty returns criteria:
(NOTE: Refunds and/or Replacements will only be given if the Manufacturer has deemed the Warranty Claim meets their criteria and only after their investigation into any faults or defects has concluded).
• Prior to returning the part or unit, you must contact us by phone or email. You must provide sufficient and honest details of the products faults that will be forwarded to the manufacturer for their claim investigation.
• The product having not been damaged, modified or tampered with in any way. Any customizations will void the manufactures warranty and no refunds or replacements will be issued.
• Warranty Returns are subject to inspection and/or testing by the manufacturer before the returned sales are credited back to purchaser.
• Purchasers may be responsible for shipping charges back to us
• Freight must be sent back with a trackable consignment number – we cannot be held responsible for it until it has been received back by us.